[Bug 2345] New: List View does not notify NM_CLICK event
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Tue Jul 6 11:37:17 CDT 2004
Summary: List View does not notify NM_CLICK event
AssignedTo: wine-bugs at winehq.org
ReportedBy: krishna.murthy at guptaworldwide.com
- Mouse tracking routine is not dispatching the mouse release event to the
window procedure (Fix is, dispatch the message when mouse tracking is over).
- Mouse tracking routine is called before selection applied to the icons, this
preventing the icon selection in button down event (Fix is , call mouse tracking
routine after selecting the icons).
The attached sample illustrate this issue. Follow the steps given below to see
- Start the ListHdr.exe application
- Check the Notify NM_CLICK check box.
- Now click on the any item in the list view. Upon click, it should display
message box with text "Notified NM_CLICK". This message box is not displayed
under Wine. It works fine with MS-Windows.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
More information about the wine-bugs