[Bug 2385] New: SHLWAPI Patch
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Sun Jul 25 08:11:35 CDT 2004
Summary: SHLWAPI Patch
AssignedTo: wine-bugs at winehq.org
ReportedBy: theflameeyes at libero.it
This patch adds support for some functions of SHLWAPI
- Write partially PathSearchAndQualify (there is a FIXME).
- Add to PathCreateFromUrl support for file:/// urls (with 3 '/' )
- Add to UrlCanonicalize the URL_FILE_USE_PATHURL flag's support.
- Add to UrlIs support for URLIS_DIRECTORY and URLIS_FILEURL flags.
- Fixes UrlCreateFromPath [dlls/shlwapi/url.c]
Actually, the patch needs some cleanup.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
More information about the wine-bugs