[Bug 3271] New: Problem with minimized top-level windows
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Thu Sep 1 07:50:28 CDT 2005
Summary: Problem with minimized top-level windows
AssignedTo: wine-bugs at winehq.org
ReportedBy: devel8421 at hotmail.com
When running PokerStars client app (downloadable from PokerStars.com, 3M
download size) in 'Managed' mode (default), main window often becomes not only
minimized, but also resized to 1x1 pixel without any option to restore it back.
With "Managed"="N" or "Desktop" parameter the problem doesn't occur; doesn't
occur either under CrossOver. Problem reported for Gnome/KDE/xfce.
Steps to reproduce:
- download client from pokerstars.com (3M); install client as
'wine PokerStarsInstall.exe' (goes smooth)
- start client (should be started from the same directory where .exe resides -
either as "wine PokerStarsUpdate.exe" or as "wine PokerStars.exe"), main window
will be shown.
- double-click on any table in the list; table will be opened, and main window
will be minimized (and in fact sized to 1x1).
- Now click on 'Leave Table' button on the table, this table window will be
closed but main window will stay 1x1 sized and won't ever be restored.
- There is a wierd workaround (at least under Gnome, seems to exist under other
managers either) - if _before_ closing the table window you will click on
main-window-image-in-taskbar once (to remove 1x1 window 'moving' it to the
taskbar), closing table window will restore main window properly.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
More information about the wine-bugs