[Bug 4774] Program doesn't create a patched file.
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Wed Mar 8 12:13:52 CST 2006
------- Additional Comments From tn at chambers.no-ip.info 2006-08-03 12:13 -------
I will let the mods decide if this bug needs to be closed or not, however I did
find a work around. Here's what I did;
- cd ~/.wine/drive_c/program files/M3 Game Manager/Language
- Deleted all language files except eng.lng
- copied and renamed eng.lng to chs.lng (guessing it was pulling this file by
default), japan.lng, and korean.lng
- So now all lng files are the english one (Fixed the wierd font issue)
- cd ~/.wine/drive_c/program files/M3 Game Manager/
- wine 'M3 Game Manager.exe'
- In the program, I picked Y:\ out of the left pane
- Click on Write NDS
- Browsed to where my homebrew game was (BUT it defaulted to /home/thom/...) so
I have to make sure to chose Y:\Games\homebrew.nds
- I clicked ok, let it do its thing
- lo and behold it created the NDSSAVE directory AND the save file. So it
So in conclusion I think it's a way the application behaves and interpretes the
directory structure in wine. Once I specified Y:\ and not the default /
directory it kept trying to go to it worked. So at least we have a work around.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
More information about the wine-bugs