[Bug 7698] Counter-Strike:Source crashes after a while
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Fri Jun 22 21:59:14 CDT 2007
------- Additional Comments From vitaliy at kievinfo.com 2007-22-06 21:59 -------
Can any of you guys with the problem and Wine _compiled from source and not
stripped_, do the following:
- Remove any *mdmp files from Steam's and CS:S' directories
- Get native msvcrt.dll and put it into ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32
- Set dbghelp.dll and msvcrt.dll to native (in winecfg or WINEDLLOVERRIDES env var)
- Run the CS:S and make it crash.
- 'cd' into CS:S' directory "~/.wine/drive_c/Program
- Find the .mdmp file and run 'winedbg file.mdmp'
- Do 'bt all'[enter] and attach complete output of it _AS A FILE_. Do not paste!
If your Wine does not have debug information - please do not do this. The
information will be useless.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.
More information about the wine-bugs