[Bug 8418] Remote Administrator 2.2 (Radmin) Remote View Screen
mode missing window frame/bar
wine-bugs at winehq.org
Thu May 17 03:31:07 CDT 2007
------- Additional Comments From jasmine.aura at yahoo.com 2007-17-05 03:31 -------
after double checking, the other options in the right dialog menu include
- view size (checkmark): Normal View , FullScreen , and Stretch View
The above three options are toggled using the F12 key, which does work in wine
even though the actual menu is missing. My desktop's resolution is 1600x1200, so
fullscreening a remote desktop w/ 1024x768 res. is not very desirable. Since I
use gnome, I can at least right click on the taskbar associated with the new
view screen that missing its menu, click move and then i can move it across my
makes me think that it's a trivial problem..
- Send CTRL+ALT+DEL, supposedly shortcutted with C+A+F12, which didnt work for me.
- Send Key: Ctrl-ESC, F12, CTRL+F12, etc.. (no keyboard shortcuts)
- Options: Color Format, Max Num of Updates per second, View Mode (no shortcuts)
- Connection Info - useful connection realtime data stats popup. (no shortcuts)
the get clipboard, set clipboard, and shutdown options do not have shortcuts
either. confirmed on a windows system
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.winehq.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
More information about the wine-bugs