julliard at winehq.com
Mon Aug 13 15:09:18 CDT 2001
ChangeSet ID: 997733358062075309921056
Module name: wine
Changes by: julliard at wine2. 01/08/13 16:09:18
dlls/comctl32 : toolbar.c
Guy L. Albertelli <galberte at neo.lrun.com>
- Implement TBSTYLE_FLAT as "transparent" toolbar and buttons. (Skip
FillRect and BF_MIDDLE on _FLAT toolbars.)
- Issue FIXMEs for unsupported styles.
- If the "hidden" state has changed then recalc the buttons.
- Support TBSTYLE_CUSTOMERASE (used by IE4) ans issue some of the
necessary NM_CUSTOMDRAW notifies.
- Pass the WM_ERASEBKGND to parent if the toolbar is "transparent".
- Invalidate the area 1 bigger than the button rect on a WM_MOUSELEAVE
so that the edge is "erased" by the parent.
- Support the PGN_CALCSIZE notify since a toolbar can be a child of the
Revision Changes Path
1.92 +140 -20 wine/dlls/comctl32/toolbar.c
More information about the wine-cvs