wine/dlls/d3d8 texture.c shader.c directx.c de ...
julliard at wine.codeweavers.com
Wed May 7 22:49:04 CDT 2003
ChangeSet ID: 8063
Module name: wine
Changes by: julliard at wine.codeweavers.com 2003/05/07 22:49:04
dlls/d3d8 : texture.c shader.c directx.c device.c
Jason Edmeades <us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk>
- Move texture loading into PreLoad for 2D textures (needs doing for
the others as well), and call when needed as well.
- Change D3DFMT_R5G6B5 handling to make backdrop of Max Payne appear.
- Add code to reject attempts to use invalid texture units (Max Payne
did this a lot).
- ValidateDevice fixme silenced as harmless but occurs frequently.
- Add trace which can be compiled in to debug vertex shaders, and
correct fixmes and dprintf's into appropriate trace statements.
- Ensure we trace what we return when querying the device caps.
- Correct bug with negative numbers in vertex shader code.
Old revision New revision Changes Path
1.5 1.6 +49 -1 wine/dlls/d3d8/texture.c
1.8 1.9 +119 -73 wine/dlls/d3d8/shader.c
1.26 1.27 +3 -3 wine/dlls/d3d8/directx.c
1.45 1.46 +22 -54 wine/dlls/d3d8/device.c
1.21 1.22 +4 -0 wine/dlls/d3d8/d3d8_private.h
More information about the wine-cvs