PATCH: drop relay stuff

Andreas Mohr a.mohr at mailto.de
Wed Apr 25 07:27:20 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 02:11:09PM +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 01:25:11PM +0200, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> > Oh yeah, and in case you didn't notice: it's me again complaining about
> > yet another silencing ;-)
> >
> > This patch is not even "too early", it's simply "wrong" IMHO, as it is
> > an ongoing problem (I did mention this before, didn't I ? :).
>

> Oh, then implement a way to let it enabled _AND_ make it possible
> to relay debug wineps, where pCreateDC must be called with GDI (DC) lock
> held all the time (and which does hundreds of API calls into other dlls).
Hmm, what's the problem ?

AFAICS the problem is that these calls cause trouble because of the
DebugBreak().
So just add another function without DebugBreak().
OTOH the real issue seems to be that we can't decide which function to use
then, the enforced or unenforced one.
So just drop (i.e.: comment out !) the DebugBreak() completely instead.

Still much better than not showing anything at all.

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.germany.net/100-30936/