Using config.status to recreate current setup

Matthew Cline matt at nightrealms.com
Wed Apr 25 18:37:45 CDT 2001

According to the comments at the start of config.status, I can run that file
to recreate the current setup.  However, if I use it, it appears to delete
the makefile in wine/dlls/wintrust, causing "make depend" to fail; if I just
copy the configure command that config.status has and run that on the command
line, everything works fine.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
Matthew Cline        | Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose that
matt at nightrealms.com | you were a member of Congress.  But I repeat