Some questions about TB_REPLACEBITMAP

Marco Bizzarri m.bizzarri at icube.it
Fri Aug 3 04:46:52 CDT 2001

Hi all.

I'm trying to implement the TB_REPLACEBITMAP message in the comctrl32,
and I would like to have some advice about the ImageList structure.

The TB_REPLACEBITMAP provides (via the hInst, nID pair) the handle to
the old bitmap and the handle to the new bitmap, as well as the number
of button in the new bitmap.

I think I could use the ImageList_Replace to actually replace the
bitmaps. However, the ImageList_Replace function requires a number,
which is the first bitmap to be replaced. How can I retrieve this
information? For what I can see, once a bitmap has been added to the
imagelist, no information about is is stored.

I'm doing some tests, using a value (like 0) as the bitmap index, but
this is of little help, of course.

Any help will be appreciated.

Bye
Marco