AbiWord 0.9 problems even with latest Wine from CVS

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Aug 6 18:29:49 CDT 2001

The AbiWord win32 0.9 problems I described recently on
wine-users with Codeweavers Preview 4 also happen
with the latest Wine built from CVS this afternoon.
These problems don't happen when run on Windows, nor
when running the native Linux version; they therefore appear
to be Wine bugs.

Details at http://www.kegel.com/wine/abiword0.9/readme.html

I stand ready and willing to apply and test patches,
but might not have time to write any fixes myself.

Thanks,
Dan

--
"I have seen the future, and it licks itself clean." -- Bucky Katt