CoGetClassObject

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Aug 7 08:53:40 CDT 2001

>>I had also understood that there was now a facility to add programs that
>>would have installed themselves into the Windows startup menu into the KDE
>>menu structure.  I am running KDE 2.2 from CVS if it matters.  But nothing
>>appeared.  Had I understood wrong, or do I need to try to do some
>>debugging?

     It's called 'wineshelllink', under wine/tools.  You have to add
an entry
[wine]
"ShellLinker" = "/path/to/wineshelllinnk/wineshelllink"

to make it work.

It could probably use some testing and verification on KDE 2.2
(you can test it standalone very easily).

Someday when you want to test a decibel meter, ask me how I feel about
the changes in menu files between KDE 1.x, 2.0, 2.2, Gnome 1.2, Gnome
1.4, and then ask me how I *reallY* feel about the Mandrake menu system <g>.

Jer