x11drv port to win32 possible ?

Rudi De Vos rudi.de.vos at simac.be
Thu Aug 9 05:00:48 CDT 2001

Perhaps the subject needed to be
X11drv insite function port to win32 possible ?

A graphic driver would display the full desktop and not a single
application. And wine is not needed to display anything.
This is currently used with the sunpci (intel coprocessor card in the
sparc boxes).
The video driver display the pc-screen as a xwindows or native on a
second monitor.

I want to create equivalent functions, but it seems that the functions
(X11DRV_...) make also use of the ntdll, userdll ...
I just want to know if it would be possible to recompile the x11drv part
against the native dlls ( on win32 ).
Not the full x11drv, but only the functions mentioned in the x11drv.spec
file. So I would be able to change the functions in win32 source code
and recompile with the X11DRV_.. functions.

Thxs for the replay