_CheckNotSysLevel Patch

Bobby Bingham uhmmmm at ameritech.net
Thu Aug 16 01:06:24 CDT 2001

Ever since _CheckNotSysLevel was implemented in the CVS yesterday, I can't
run any programs if the debugger isn't set up.   I get:

err:win32:_CheckNotSysLevel Holding lock 0x40800fe8 level 3
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger (winedbg 134640360 52) (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger

if the debugger is set up, I can continue, and and it works just fine.
Somehow I don't recall windows not running programs without setting up the
debugger :-)

Bobby Bingham