Extra space at bottom of toolbar

Guy L. Albertelli galberte at neo.lrun.com
Thu Aug 16 14:32:29 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobby Bingham <uhmmmm at ameritech.net>
To: Wine Devel <wine-devel at winehq.com>
Date: Thursday, August 16, 2001 12:28 AM
Subject: Extra space at bottom of toolbar

>Has anyone else seen this... In WinZip 8.0 (I don't know about other
>versions/software), there are about 6 extra pixels at the bottom of the
>toolbar below the buttons.  Does anyone know what's causing this?  I can
look
>into it if I get some time, but I was wondering if anybody knew.
>
>Bobby Bingham

The current CVS shows the following differences between the builtin control
and the native one:

1. Button top-left corner is 2 pixels too high.
2. Button is 2 pixels too short.
3. Background bar is 2 pixels too wide.

This gives the 6 pixels you noticed.

Items 1 & 2 are definitely within the toolbar.c. Item 3 may be in either
toolbar or rebar.

I need to work on moving screenshots from Win to Linux for comparison.

Guy