not-yet-connected sockets?

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Sat Aug 18 05:04:52 CDT 2001

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Daniel Walker wrote:

> 	This fixes the problem that I'm seeing .. Any version of Bearshare seem
> to be effected ..

Well, this is not a correct patch of course (but you probably already knew
that), but if this fixes something, I'd like to know what and why, as
sock_reselect should never do a poll() unless sock->state is set, and
sock->state should (in theory) not be set before a connect() or listen()
is done on the socket. Do a --debugmsg +server,+winsock, please?