Archive of overlapped serial I/O example code, experiences

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Aug 21 14:01:30 CDT 2001

For what it's worth, here is some example test code
I wrote for win32 demoing overlapped serial I/O:
 http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~dank/serio/serio.zip
It might be of some use to people testing wine.  I haven't
tried it yet there.

Also, http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~dank/overlap.htm
chronicles the problems many people have had with serial I/O
under win95.  The messages there get into interesting
details of how people use overlapped serial I/O, and how
serial I/O really behaves under various flavors of windows.
Again, might be of some use, who knows.
- Dan

--
"I have seen the future, and it licks itself clean." -- Bucky Katt