dumping utility

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Aug 23 16:52:55 CDT 2001

eric pouech <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> the executable made out of the sources in specmaker dir can now be
> launched under 3 different names:
> - specmaker: you keep all the old features of specmaker (except -S
> option)
> - winedemangle: this replaces the -S option of specmaker
> - pedump: PE (and .DBG) file dumping utility... lots of PE dir dumping
> still

This seems to duplicate a lot of code that is in cvdump. Are there
still things that cvdump does that your pedump doesn't support, or
should I remove cvdump completely?

Also I'm not convinced we need a separate winedemangle binary, we are
already installing a bit too many things in /usr/bin.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com