Wininet vs. winsock.h

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Aug 24 12:09:42 CDT 2001

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:

>    I recently discovered that xemacs does colorization of diffs when
> they have a .diff extension. So I changed the naming convention for my
> patches. Also if you modify '/etc/mime.types' to contain 'text/plain txt
> text diff' (soon to be the default in Debian) you can read such files
> without problem from within pine.

If you could convince pine to not encode your patches in base64 that
would be even better. It makes my life easier when I can simply pipe
the whole mail into patch, instead of having to decode mime stuff
first. In fact unless your mailer mangles white space, simply putting
the patch inline is better than as an mime attachment.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com