keyboard problem

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camline.com
Mon Aug 27 05:28:58 CDT 2001

Ove Kaaven wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Stefan Leichter wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know why the message becomes changed?
>
> If I remember right, a keyboard message must be changed to a syskey
> message when one of these conditions are true:
>
> - the ALT key is pressed
> - a menu is being navigated (the system menu in particular)
> - the active/focused window is minimized (an icon)
>
> May be others, but I don't think so. Which do you think applies?

The first and the second one are not the case. I'm not sure about the
third one.

The program is running in fullscreen mode but only if i use the
--desktop option. In --managed mode and without mode specified there is
no screen output. The program does not show anything like a screen or
window (something that has a title bar or a border).

How can i check which of the last two cases wine thing it is true?

Bye Stefan