help me with WIN95 value of version16()

Ladislav Sladecek lsla at post.cz
Mon Aug 27 13:54:18 CDT 2001

On Mo, 27 Aug 2001, Francois Gouget wrote:

>    I would like to help you and I have a Win95 system around. But I
> don't have a Win16 compiler as these things are getting quite rare.

>   It would probably help if we had a few volunters willing to act as Win
> 3.x testers or "compile servers" for Win16 test applications. Or if
> someone could provide a Wine developper with a Win16 compiler / Windows
> 3.x license.

I am a proud owner of Microsoft Visual C++ version 1.52 which I received
together with C++ 4.00 as a bonus several years ago.  So, if someone needs to
compile something, I am ready to help.

I am also going to make backups of all that ancient stuff (win 3.1, 3.11,
Borland C++) soon.

Ladislav Sladecek