Include only needed headers in programs/winhelp

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Dec 2 17:51:32 CST 2001

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
> > So it seems the real conflict is in using flex in Winelib applications
> > that (directly or indirectly) include windows.h on systems with glibc >=
> > 2.2.3.  Since I would think that flex wouldn't be used to port a real
> > Windows application to Wine, I would think this isn't a significant
> > problem.

   That's strange. winhelp compiles just fine here. I have:

libc6          2.2.4-5
flex           2.5.4a-14

   If I look at lex.yy.c, I see:

#ifdef __cplusplus

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>

   So unless you are compiling lex.yy.c with a C++ compiler then you
should not have any trouble. Which version of flex are you using?

    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...