SHLWAPI pre-submit questions

Guy L. Albertelli galberte at neo.lrun.com
Tue Dec 4 12:53:54 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Griffiths" <jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com>
To: <wine-devel at winehq.com>
Cc: "Guy L. Albertelli" <galberte at neo.lrun.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 6:12 AM
Subject: SHLWAPI pre-submit questions

> 2. Is it OK to sync shlwapi.h with the windows version ?
>
> e.g. Remove undocumented entries

Be careful here, some of the entries took a long time to find since it is
not that they are undocumented, but just not well documented (in fact I only
found some of the #defines in Borlands lastest bcc).

>        Remove its dependence on obj_base.h (windows has none)

This would be good.

[snip]

> 2. Put into a new wine/undocshlwapi.h (Seems that these are
> depreciated?)

Jon,

I created "shlwapi/ordinal.h" for that very purpose (since ordinal.c has the
"undocumented" routines) and defined the structures for _1 and _2 in it.
Note that _1 and _2 are used by other parts of shlwapi.

Guy