Getting Started

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Fri Dec 7 11:06:36 CST 2001

Howdy,
I'm trying to get started with Wine development, and I figured the
best way would be to CVS the code and install it.

I CVSed the code, configured, did a 'make depend', 'make', and a 'make
install'.

When I try to run wine, I get a message that libntdll.so wasn't found.
So I found it in /usr/lib/libntdll.so.  is there something in the
initial setup config that didn't work correctly?

FWIW, I can rpm the wine-cvs-unstripped rpm just fine, and it works
well.  (The install process and the program.)

Any ideas how to get this working from my cvs directory?

Thanks,
Oliver Sampson
olsam at quickaudio.com
http://www.oliversampson.com