Installshield 6 (inter-proc) patches

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sun Dec 9 21:42:01 CST 2001

"J.Brown (Ender/Amigo)" <ender at enderboi.com> writes:

> Any idea when Oves interprocess patches will be put into the main Wine CVS
> tree?
>
> The code currently in WineX isn't really that ugly at all, and it is a
> very important part of Wine to have working IS6 support.

It could certainly be applied, even if it's not 100% clean it will
always be better than not supporting InstallShield at all, as long as
it doesn't break other things. However I cannot apply anything that
hasn't been submitted to me under the Wine license, so for more
information you'll have to ask Transgaming.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com