Wine, Office, and the antitrust settlement

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Dec 10 23:49:33 CST 2001

Thanks for the feedback!  I've updated my proposal
a bit based on your comments and those of others.

I do think this is a big opportunity for Wine;
the improvements needed to run Office will surely
make it possible to run many other programs as
well -- at least, as long as they're placed under
the same license as Wine, which my proposal
now stipulates.
- Dan
http://www.kegel.com/remedy.html