OSS fixes

Christopher Morgan chmorgan at speakeasy.net
Tue Dec 11 11:48:07 CST 2001

I'm not sure if this is the chip used with the via 8233(or with vt1611a with
the same problem) chipset but there is a known ALSA(if I recall correctly that
you are using ALSA) bug with this chipset that causes a lot of noise if the
audio stream isn't 48Khz.  I have this problem with my via on board sound, not
sure when it will be fixed.

Chris