Various OSS fixes

Ian D . Stewart idstewart at compuvative.com
Fri Dec 14 21:44:58 CST 2001

On 2001.12.12 15:27:16 -0500 eric pouech wrote:
> this patch should fix a lot of last OSS bugs
> thanks to all the people which reported issues and took time
> for the testing...

Eric,

I tried applying this against build 20011108, and got the following error
message:

dlls/winmm/wineoss/audio.c.rej

Do I need to upgrade (or downgrade) Wine before applying this patch?

Thanx,
Ian
--
"Looney?!  I'm just as sane as the rest of you.
 Never mind..."

 Get my GNU Privacy Guard public key at
 ftp://ftp.stewartcastle.com/pub/idstewart.key