[RFC] Async I/O patch: server code + ReadFileEx()

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sat Dec 15 09:58:54 CST 2001

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Mike McCormack wrote:

> i'm pretty sure i removed all references to FILE_GetTimeout from
> files/file.c. Perhaps you've got one of my other patches in there too?
> There shouldn't be any warts, as my diff was against the latest CVS.
>
> Mike

Well, I found a patch from 29 November named normread_timeout.diff,
which reversed as nice as you like and took away the undefined
reference, but I can't find where I got it from.  My app is unfazed by
the Async I/O patch, but then this app is remarkably robust WRT serial
comms anyway.

Lawson

panic: detected rogue system administrator!!
---cut here