Installshield 6 (inter-proc) patches

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Tue Dec 18 11:14:15 CST 2001

> > The main point is that what is legal allow is very unclear.
>
> Hogwash.  I feel the LGPL is extremely clear.  It allows
> you to dynamically link to LGPL code without worries.  Full stop.

You want to see a really clear license and short one? look at MS
shared-source license. Only 1 page and written in very simple language.

At my previous job we thought about releasing the code for our product, so we
gave the company's lawyers the GPL documents. They went through it for few
days and their conclusion that the GPL is very complicated, sometimes
contradicted and got few holes in it.

Just my $0.02 cents
--
Hetz Ben Hamo