Installshield 6 (inter-proc) patches

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Dec 18 16:37:27 CST 2001

Gavriels State <gav at transgaming.com> writes:

>   We do have a bit of merge work pending for non-3D components, which
>   we hope to get to soon.  The delays there have nothing to do with
>   licensing issues though - they're more about development process and
>   CVS policy.

It may be a good idea for you to give some more details about that; it
would probably help clear up some misunderstandings.

I understand very well that you don't have time to spend on merging,
but you don't have to: all you have to do is slap the Wine license on
your code, and I'm sure someone else will be happy to do the merging
for you. The fact that you don't do this gives the impression that you
don't want to make the code available, even if that's not your real
intention.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com