license discussions

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Fri Dec 21 08:54:52 CST 2001

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Marcus Meissner wrote:

> Could we please create a new mailing list wine-license, where all the
> people who care about licenses can discuss them?

Marcus,

I'm one of the few who are still discussing licensing, and I have to
apologize because I realize it is rather tiring. However, there really
is no point in creating another mailing list:
  1. the discussion will probably die off in a few days anyways
  2. wine-devel is a rather low volume list
  3. disussing these things on a different list would defeat the purpose
  4. we've kept the Subject line unchanged, so you can easily ignore the
messages is you so desire.

--
Dimi.