License debate conclusion

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Dec 21 14:53:25 CST 2001

OK folks, I think we are way past the end of the useful part of this
discussion, and it's time to come to a conclusion. I'll ask people who
want to continue arguing the fine points of the LGPL to please do it
by private mail.

My conclusion is that there clearly isn't enough support in the
developers community to justify changing the license. So I'm not going
to proceed with any change, either now or in the foreseeable future.

Thanks to everybody who participated to the discussion, and now let's

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com