What have I done to my debugger?

Bill Medland medbi01_1 at accpac.com
Fri Dec 21 17:35:51 CST 2001

I'm getting the wrong sort of terminal.  Why?

I vaguely remember doing something to the registry settings for the debugger
about a month ago but I can't remebber what.  Since then I have not been
tripping it anyway.  However I am now investigating a problem that does trip
the debugger.  However it now comes up with an enormous terminal of some
sort with terrible font and bad agreement between font and cursor
positioning, so that important data disappears off the right of the screen
before wrapping.  However in the old days it used to use an xterm.  I'd like
to go back to that.

Did I do that or is it a result of the stuff going on with the debugger?

TIA

Bill

p.s. Merry Christmas to all.