CVS regression.

Daniel Sabo sorry at nospam.com
Sat Dec 22 16:30:37 CST 2001

I'm in the processess of doing a cvs regression to find out what broke
half-life in the main wine. The first problem appears in the "2001-11-8
EDT" cvs, but it's not the same promlem as I was having with the current
cvs. That one occured between the "2001-11-15 EDT" cvs and the "2001-11-13
EDT".

But unless anyone has any ideas I though I'd start working on what patch
did it, and I was wondering if "2001-11-13 EDT" was the cvs at the
begining or end of the day (before or after that days pathces were
applied). And if the dates in the wine.cvs newsgroup are accurate.

I'm rather new at this so any advice would be welcome.

P.S. The error i'm looking for is a timeout of a CriticalSelection when
you try to join a mulitplayer game. The one I found in the "2001-11-8 EDT"
cvs is an unhandeled exception when it first goes to the "Loading..."
screen.