fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at skynet.be
Mon Dec 24 10:07:45 CST 2001

When trying to install The Longest Journey (an adventure game), I ran into a
problem with modal message boxes.

The installer displays at some point a task modal message box, but for some
reason the box disapears almost instantly, and I'm stuck with a focused
installshield screen on which I can't do anything as the task modal msgbox is
invisible and unfocused.

I'd like to implement the modal message boxes to fix my problem, but I don't
know where to start. Could someone give me a few indication about what would
be required to achieve a proper behaviour or modal message boxes ?

Thanks.

Laurent Pinchart