[Fwd: Re: License debate conclusion]

lee lee at imyourhandiman.com
Sun Dec 23 13:17:29 CST 2001

> I think it's clear that Wine cares, and should be careful not to alienate
> companies like Codeweaver and Transgaming.  One way to deal with Transgaming
> might be to start a campaign to get people to buy Transgaming subscriptions,
> or perhaps try to rummage up enough of a one-time payment to get Transgaming
> to contribute their current changes back.  I suspect that there's some
> such arrangement they'd be happy with.

I tried to do just that and got rejected ( error after submitting and didn't want to
try 'again' until they contact me ) by the online payment system
for some odd  reason....I wonder how many others have experineced this
( I checked my input twice and had all *'s filled out )........granted it could be
isolated in that I made some minor goof on form..-we'll see.

just a fyi in case it wasnt' me..

lee
-===