fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at skynet.be
Mon Dec 24 18:04:51 CST 2001

> That sounds like a problem I have with the history window
> of Microsoft Sourcesafe with a Wine build from CVS from about
> two months ago (I haven't updated since then).
>
> Looking forward to trying your upcoming fix.

There will be no upcoming fix until I get some help... I'm willing to write
support for MB_TASKMODAL, but have no idea about how to do so.

It seems that I need to EnumThreadWindows, get the state enable state of all
windows, disable them, and restore their enable state when the dialog box is
closed. If I'm right, my problem is how/where to store the enable state of
all the thread windows. I've been thinking about the window extra data, but I
haven't been able to find where the MSGBOX class is registered so that I can
allocate more space for extra data (cbWndExtra).

Any help will be appreciated.

Laurent Pinchart