Wine Tasklist

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Dec 24 00:21:24 CST 2001

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Robert Baruch wrote:

> Hi Francois,
>
> What about a list of general, unclassified things that need to be fixed,
> basically keeping track of all the FIXME stuff? Such as (just for example,
> of course :) setting virtual memory protections on executable images when
> loaded.

   Yes, I guess we could have a third list containing fully-diagnosed
bugs. The virtual memory protection issues could go there as well as
maybe other items picked-up from wine-dev. The task could even point
straight to the wine-dev discussion when appropriate to reduce the
amount of work necessary to enter the bug.
   But we must be careful not to have too many task lists. One of the
ideas is to focus attention on a relatively limited set of issues and if
we just have a ton of tasklists that just cover all the bugs in bugzilla
then they are not very useful.