What have I done to my debugger?

Bill Medland medbi01_1 at accpac.com
Mon Dec 31 11:26:39 CST 2001

"eric pouech" <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
news:3C24D122.90D3ED88 at wanadoo.fr...
> Bill Medland wrote:
> >
> > I'm getting the wrong sort of terminal.  Why?
> >
> > I vaguely remember doing something to the registry settings for the
debugger
> > about a month ago but I can't remebber what.  Since then I have not been
> > tripping it anyway.  However I am now investigating a problem that does
trip
> > the debugger.  However it now comes up with an enormous terminal of some
> > sort with terrible font and bad agreement between font and cursor
> > positioning, so that important data disappears off the right of the
screen
> > before wrapping.  However in the old days it used to use an xterm.  I'd
like
> > to go back to that.
> you can change the size of the font it doesn't suit you. right click in
> the
> console window, then choose the default settings.. here, set up the font
> you'd like. it'll be saved into the registry and used at next
> wineconsole
> invocation

Impressive.

It's a long time since I discovered a way to lock up the Linux box solidly
but that does the job nicely. :-(

When I right click on the window I get offered a menu including a
"defaults".  When I select that I get a dialog with three groups of
controls; a cursor size, a history and a "conf" something.  I see no
suggestion of font.  Also the three buttons look to be poorly placed and do
not appear to be selectable.  The only choice I appear to have is to remove
the dialog with the x in the top right, which is when the machine hangs.
(No mouse, no keyboard).

I think I'll just go with redirecting.

Bill