opengl32.dll works, but how about opengl.dll

adoniz at hushmail.com adoniz at hushmail.com
Sun Jul 1 07:11:11 CDT 2001

Another (small I think) problem I noticed is that some braindead Windows
apps (yes, 32bit, Windows 9x) are linked against opengl.dll as opposed to
opengl32.dll  !!  But this makes wine refuse to run them because it doesn't
"recognize" that the application needs the built-in openGL support.

So how would one go about fixing this, so that Wine will use the builtin
OpenGL support not just for openg32.dll but also for opengl.dll ?

thanks in advance

ps. please email me as i am not subscribed to the ML
Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com