Are these the ordinal names?

Peter Hunnisett hunnise at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 00:16:16 CDT 2001

Howdy,
  I have a couple of questions about the following error messages

err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for
SHLWAPI.dll.281(wvnsprintfA) imported from
C:\windows\system\shdocvw.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for
SHLWAPI.dll.282(wvnsprintfW) imported from
C:\windows\system\shdocvw.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for
SHLWAPI.dll.240(StrRetToStrW) imported from
C:\windows\system\shdocvw.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef

1) Do these messages mean that 281 is named wvnsprintfA and so on? If
so, why does the SHLWAPI.240 name not seem to jive with the existing
implementation?

2) Why would I be getting the error for SHLWAPI.dll.240(StrRetToStrW)
given the fact that the shlwapi.spec file contains the following line
and there does seem to be an implementation in ordinal.c?

240 stdcall @(long long long long) SHLWAPI_240

Ciao,
Peter Hunnisett
hunnise at yahoo.com