hello all

Andreas Mohr a.mohr at mailto.de
Fri Jul 13 12:10:43 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 05:57:46PM -0400, Brandon Kilgore wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> 	Just letting you all know that there's a new listener out here, eager to
> pick up on what you're discussing.  I'm only 17, so I'll be pretty much
Cool ! :-)

> Anyways, I'll let you all get back to the important development
> discussions.  I'll be talking to you...
If you have *any* questions about hacking on Wine, just bother me until
answering your questions is the last resort ;-)

Frankly spoken, we need *way* more developers.
We've got about 20 active core developers right now, and Wine could *easily*
handle 3 times that much without stepping on each other's toes...

Thanks !

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/