hello all

Travis Michielsen tjmichielsen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 11:00:21 CDT 2001

Hi all,

After reading Brandon's message I was inspired to introduce myself to this list
as well.

Although I have been following wine for several months now, I have just
recently started wine development (only 1 small patch so far :-(   ).
Currently I am focusing on learning the API before I persue patches that are
significantly larger, but have started a todo list.

I am an avid C/C++ programmer and have experimented with serveral other
languages including Java(script), Pascal, Basic, etc.

I have done allot of programming for Windows/DOS in the past but when I
discovered linux about 2 years ago, I immediately switched OS's and began
pursuing linux programming.  I do, however, still run windows occasionally,
when I have trouble running programs under wine, but I believe that someday
(hopefully sooner rather than latter), we will be able to use linux (and wine)
to run almost every program without thought.

Anyways,  Welcome Brandon, and Hello All.
:)

Travis Michielsen