Documentation fixes

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Jul 14 12:06:51 CDT 2001

Patrik Stridvall <ps at leissner.se> writes:

> What primarily intrests me now is how should the needed information be
> stored? The problem with normal entry point is solved, the question is
> how the stubs and forwards should be stored? Before we know that
> we can't really write any working extraction tool can we?

Sure we can, that's the easy part; the hard part is making it work for
the normal entry points. And I'm not going to add anything to support
stubs etc. until it's clear that we can do it for normal entry points
in a way that I consider acceptable.

> While we probably should not actually change the .c files to
> look like this until we have a tool of acceptable complexity
> that can generate the .spec files, there is quite a few preparations
> that need to be done before that and I would really like to have the
> "Exported external functions" patch applied in the meantime
> for other reasons like winapi_check likes to know where all
> the DLL:s functions are "implemented".

Then fix winapi_check. I don't want to have to add a bunch of external
declaration for C library functions, that's very ugly. So no, I'm not
going to apply your patch.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com