Documentation fixes

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Jul 14 15:20:53 CDT 2001

Patrik Stridvall <ps at leissner.se> writes:

> However I'm a little curious where the documentation,
> and yes I'm talking about real documentation not just
> the external name and the ordinal, should be placed.
> Sure you have the underlying Unix man pages at least
> if we are talking about the MSVCRT and NTDLL functions,
> but it would be nice to have a proper Windows style
> man page for them eventually.

Given that nobody is writing documention for the Windows functions
anyway, I don't think the documentation of standard C library
functions is an issue at all.

> I can't fix winapi_check properly. I can kludge it yes, but fix no.

Your proposed solution is not fixing it either, it's just moving the
kludge from winapi_check directly into the source. And that's not a
good thing IMO.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com