Documentation fixes

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Jul 14 20:56:00 CDT 2001

Patrik Stridvall <ps at leissner.se> writes:

> What kludge? Ugly OK, that is your subjective opinion, but kludge?
> Even if we only see it from a purely C language perspective,
> it solves the problem of making sure that the C library functions
> have the prototypes we expect them to have. There is no other
> way to solve that problem that I can think of so it is certainly
> not a kludge.

Not only is it not a problem we need to solve, but it's more likely to
actually cause new problems. I wouldn't be surprised at all if your
patch broke compile on some platforms that have some slight
differences in prototypes (like char* vs. const char*).

> If you are not convinced now, you never will be.

I think we agree on this one ;-)

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com