Added sanity check to WINPROC_CallWndProc

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 06:28:15 CDT 2001

Hi,

>Native msvcrt has __CxxFrameHandler, but I aggree that wine-msvcrt
needs
>exception facilities too.

While I'm still on holiday, i just bought a laptop to do some wine
coding on. I had improved the exception handling in builtin msvcrt
but my last run of patches to it werent accepted due to using asm
instead of register funcs. Once I get my old sources mailed to me I
will begin hacking on it again. I'm interested in getting the
konqueror/ActiveX stuff working with builtin msvcrt, since the
dot.kde.org press release singled it out as non-functional (much to
my shame <g>).

Meanwhile I'm strolling through shlwapi and should have some patches
for that soon. Its great to see the progress made since february
though, very impressive.

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com