Significant change to WINEPS - please test!

Gerard Patel gerard.patel at nerim.net
Tue Jul 17 16:53:55 CDT 2001

At 07:29 PM 15/07/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>So please give me your feedback.  I particularly want to know if it
>breaks anything before I submit it.

Anything ? everything is a better word.

I use a 'latin' language. No unicode for me.

I test with the software I use to send this mail. There is a 'preview' feature
and I can preview (and print) a mail. This is working fine with current
Cvs.

If I use your patch, most characters in the mail body, are overlayed,
printed scattered in black heaps with small lines all around , strangely
evoking some insects. Pretty funny :-)

If my description is not clear, I can send you a screen capture.

Strangely the page header and footer are still correct, though.

Gerard